Call for papers for the “Eastern European Journal of Regional Studies ”, Volume 3, Issue 1
It is a pleasure to announce the 5th call for papers for the pages of the “Eastern European Journal of Regional Studies” magazine, Volume 3, Issue 1.
We cordially invite you to contribute with an article for the issue. The object of the “Eastern European Journal of Regional Studies” is to deliver original, high-quality articles that contain earlier unpublished in other issues important innovative scientific information. “Eastern European Journal of Regional Studies” provides opportunities for scientists and researchers to publish relevant articles related to the topic of interaction among education, research and innovation, these being the core pillars for territorial competitiveness of our country.
All submitted papers will be double-blind reviewed. Authors are invited to submit original previously unpublished research papers written in English.
Requirements to the paper:
– format – MS Word; font – Times New Roman; up and down – 2.54 cm, right and left -3,17com;
– title – font size – 14 Bold; Central alignment;
– name and surname of the author, accompanied by their titles (if applicable); Right alignment;
– institution of belonging; Right alignment;
– E-mail; Right alignment;
– summary of 5-8 lines in English, including whether the text of the article is in English (font size – 11); alignment justified; aligned – 1.25; the aisle – 1;
– keywords – up to 10 relevant concepts; alignment justified;
– article content can be between 5000-7500 words (8-12 pages printed), including the presentation of the problem, methods, results, conclusions and recommendations; font size – 12 mm; line spacing – 1;
– It is obligatory to submit one review of your paper.
Please see a TEMPLATE for writing a paper.
DEADLINE for submitting a paper: 30 JUNE 2017
Please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (Contact person – Dr. Rodica CRUDU). If you need any further information about EEJRS, please visit: http://csei.ase.md/journal/
We look forward to receive your papers and invoke you to disseminate the call to other possible interested