Call for papers for the “Working Papers Series” Issue 4
It is announced 3rd call for presentation of scientific articles for the first edition of “Working Papers” within JEAN MONNET project “INTEGRA”.
The “Working papers” is a quarterly (March, June, September and December), peer-reviewed academic on-line journal.
“Working Papers” of the “INTEGRA” project offer young researchers possibilities for publishing high-quality original articles, which contain scientific important innovative information that has not been published earlier in other issues, written in Romanian and English languages. The issue is not focused on a particular subject, the papers covering subjects connected with the European studies area of research on the following topics:
– Economic integration process;
– European Union in the XXI century;
– European institutions and policies;
– Regional development and competitiveness;
– The challenges of the EU enlargement process;
– European Business Environment;
– Globalization and regionalism.
Requirements to the paper:
– The articles must contain from 5 to 20 pages, including bibliography and annexes;
– Format: MS Word; font- Calibri; paragraph- 1.25; top and bottom- 2,54 cm, left and right- 3,17cm;
– Title- 14 Bold letters, centered alignment;
– The pages must be numbered with Arabic numbers placed on the right bottom corner;
– Name and last name of the author, academic titles (if applicable)- right alignment;
– Name of the institution- right alignment;
– E-mail- right alignment;
– 5-8 lines abstract in English (font size-11); justified alignment; paragraph- 1,25 cm, spacing- 1;
– Key-words must contain up to 10 relevant notions, justified alignment, indent paragraph- 1,25; line spacing- 1;
– The content of the article may consist of approximately 7000 words (8-12 pages), including the presentation of the issues, methods, results, conclusions, recommendations; line spacing- 1;
– It is obligatory to submit one review of your paper.
Please see a TEMPLATE for writing a paper.
DEADLINE for submitting a paper: 28 FEBRUARY 2017
Please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (Contact person – Dr. Rodica CRUDU). If you need any further information about Working Papers Series online journal, please visit: http://csei.ase.md/wp/
We look forward to receive your papers and invoke you to disseminate the call to other possible interested